Hello, Everyone! I must apologize for this being my first post-tax season newsletter, but this year has been absolutely crazy with unusual activity:
- We sold our home/office at 202 6th Street in Fenton, MI
- We bought a new home/office at 2446 Baldwin Rd, about 6 miles north of Fenton
- We’ve MOVED…need I say more?
- We’ve been trying to get house and office organized
- We had a new granddaughter born in May
- We had a new grandson born in June
- I’ve joined a local BNI group
- I am the new treasurer of the Michigan Society of Enrolled Agents
- Last, but not least, I will be in the first graduating class of Advanced Crypto Tax Experts in November.
AND…Congress passed new tax legislation this year!
See our videos for a quick summary of the new Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.